Tips Before Sending Parts to be Plated
- Start with the best possible parts. Sometimes parts will look good on the plated side but have severe rust on the back side. When the existing plating is removed, you may have rust-through.
- Disassemble all parts, if they are bolted or riveted together. Remove buttons from door handles, wires from light bezels, brackets, etc.
- When parts are received, you will be called and given a firm price to refinish your parts.
- You will be given a time estimate for when your parts will be started. Once started, allow one to two weeks for completion.
- A 50% deposit is required before any job will be scheduled. We will accept check or Money Order.
- Once your job is completed, your parts will be shipped COD by United Parcel Service (UPS) with the balance due by Money Order only.
- Think about sending your parts in the winter months to avoide the spring rush.
- Call us Monday through Thursday from 8:00 am to 4:30 pm and Fridays from 8:00 am to 3:00 pm for estimates, at (804) 233-2021. We are also open Saturdays between 8:00 am to 10:30 am for parts pick-up or drop-off.